Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do You Need Rear Car Speaker

publication in Ueberreuter in January!

Today I can announce it officially: In January 2008, a book authored by me in the Vienna Youth Ueberreuter Verlag appear. Title: "The seeds of Yokai . Extent: 400 pages. Price: expected € 16,95.

The historical Forms the backdrop Japan of the eighth century , a time when the court magicians were called Onmyoji to the key decision makers in the country. To this magic it is ... and the Yokai, bizarre mythical creatures, as they invent maybe only the Japanese imagination is capable.

The novel, which I developed with my wife, my first publication at a major publishing house. Very clear that I am proud of this achievement and can hardly wait for the show. Cooperation with the editing of Ueberreuter was extremely harmonious, the cover is really very beautiful - in short, I have the impression that you're at publisher's website as much Trouble with the book is how I write throughput.

Soon I will introduce the cover picture on this page and announce the exact release date and ISBN as soon as I have that information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment