Friday, December 24, 2010

Fotos Great Bulb Syringe Enema

key and lock

Here is a review, actually about veganism, which I am convinced, however, that it can be applied to all areas of life, and I as it is under review, 100% can.


" They say he / she is the subject / the thing / idea with an open mind You can say and vice versa. He / she closes a case

The key I describe here is someone who. of an idea, a cause arguments, opinions, etc. would bring, including the manner in which he / she 'blogs. The lock is then the goal of the effort. Likes it so we do not know every key in every lock.

Some "locks" just need some cold hard facts that we must cut them calmly and around the ears, or that they must rise.
Some "locks" must be questioned, to be encouraged to think that insight must come by themselves and they must speak, only to squeeze them out.
Then there are "locks" that just need a little push, a subtle hint, a gentle hint.

There is perhaps something like a universal key or keys of the king fits many locks. Seems to me to calm previous life, factual, polite and friendly information, etc. (but only on request) in mind.
And the way across the palate and stomach, that is, is using delicious vegetarian tasting in my opinion for something dar..

There are certainly a few other types, I think you see what I am.

Now we see this principle here in such large groups and often in many different forms. For some, you can clearly see that they control "their" type of digestion very clever!

Unfortunately, it is nevertheless often friction, there are key let loose on the locks just do not fit together. This is already out here that just meet the many different participants.

What I hold in the matter not quite understand is why, some people are so hard even though its keys do not fit clearly identifiable? What does that make sense?

For if one with a key that does not fit - and he was so nice - too much to try around a castle there are scratches and damage. Rise will not like this!

The harm in my view, then all the way! The "key" wasted his Energy and talent, the lock is scratched and the case is doing nothing at all. (And that's the better case, as it might for example, "go the lock broken," and who would be the vegan forever turn their backs.)

sake of completeness, it should be mentioned that a very large part of the People want to be (confident) does not open. Which is nothing.

I feel my time and energy to struggle too good to me where. So I prefer to wait on an opportunity until someone shows open to a topic enough and I act even more preferably only if I I think I would have the right key to unlock ready at hand.

(The works of added and honestly and not always, and then country and I in stupid, annoying and pointless discussions What yes it is clearly my fault..)

Well, I think any event that you - which approach you choose for themselves - its people still objectively with some fundamental respect, if possible, friendly, and where one is no longer possible, it should still be treated politely.

On a good success! "

(by Clemens)

0 comments:

Post a Comment