Friday, December 24, 2010

What Is Hdd Hard Error

When I began to love myself

When I began to love myself, I understand that I am always and at every opportunity at the right time, right place and that everything that happens is right - from then on I could be calm.
Today I know: this is called "trust".

When I began to love myself, I could see that are more emotional pain and suffering only warning for me to live with my own truth.
Today I know: this is called "being uncorrupted".

When I began to love myself, I stopped to see me for another life and I could see that everything around me was an invitation to grow.
Today I know: this is called "maturity".

When I began to love myself, I stopped to rob me of my free time, and I stopped to design huge projects for the future. Today I'm just something that gives me pleasure and joy that I love and makes my heart laugh in my own way and at my pace.
Today I know: this is called "honesty".

When I began to love myself, I freed myself from everything that was not healthy for me, from food, people, things, situations, and of all that I am always down and away from calling itself the beginning, I the "healthy selfishness", but now I know: this is "self love".

When I began to love myself, I stopped to try to always be right, so I was wrong less.
I have now clearly recognized: this is called "humility".

When I began to love myself, I refused to continue in the past to live and worry about my future. Now I live only in that moment where everything takes place. So I'm
today every day and call it "consciousness".

When I began to love myself, because I realized that I can do my thinking poor and sick when I connected it to my heart, my mind became a major partner.
This connection I now call "heart wisdom."

We need not further confrontations, conflicts and problems with self and others to fear, because even pop stars collide, and it creates new worlds.
Today I know: that's life!


(Charlie Chaplin on his 70th Birthday on 04/16/1959)

0 comments:

Post a Comment