Friday, February 11, 2011

Pokemon Silver How Fix

bowing in the forest

Today we were back in Lütetsburg. We once tried a different route, away from the deeper going on and leads into the forest. I'm just gone up at some point I got the movie "Blair Witch Project" in mind. Since I had suddenly in a hurry, and the solid way wanted and would not be found. Gandhi was all really exciting and shared my concerns, of course. However, std after 3 1 / 2. We have made it back to the car. Phhui. Sorry, no pictures, because I had forgotten the cam in the car -.-".

After the trick, "Shame on you" does not work like I thought (Gandhi know what I want when he laces for the has the nose but he checked out without it.) I have the trick put on hold and started bowing. and lo and behold, tadaa 3 minutes and I could insert the command. Now, only a little deeper and keep practicing until it is perfect; D Photos to follow of course: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment