Friday, February 25, 2011

Why Does Icecream Upset My Stomach?

My body today is very strange, weird, weird ...

Now that I've finally fallen below my Vorweihnachtsgewicht me today is somehow strange.


In the last severe weight loss phase, November / December, in my gut was only pretty fluffy (think a well-risen yeast dough prior to the sheet in which her pure pressed every few centimeters a finger dents, because since the same the melted butter to the sugar cake over it is), has then a Neuverteilungsprozess (were the dents from neighboring fat cells refilled) manifests, contracting the skin so that the buffing less well over the waist hung.


was then plateau for weeks (actually since Christmas) up with 2 kilos, 1 kilo down, 1.5 kg up, 2 kilos down, and so on. It further tightened the abdomen and the arms were thinner. No, not thinner, flabberiger. And for me it is a lot of skin on the upper arms to Rumflabbern. Or does that mean Fulubbern? Wall Abbern? No matter ...


yesterday Now it has taken a new Rappel and 1 pound of the old Mass has brought momentum and vanished in the universe. Today the balance remains even at the previous day's finally true result.


now to the current observation. Hhmmm. How do I explain this strange phenomenon?


Have you ever times those electric massage to get the orthopedic surgeons, where you were somewhere draufgepöppelt such suction cup and then came a feeling of ants, the muscles of your outer Fremdgestuert and has drummed for?


So what makes my stomach today all by itself. It tightens and lets loose again. Although I have to somehow influence. Is by no means unpleasant - no stomach rumbling or other Malae ... Whether you now want verstraffen the abdominal muscles? This rumflabbern my innards less loose in me?


The abdominal fat (visceral fat) is now expected to be less more than 1 year - 16 cm waist loss must indeed come from some where ...


Do you know something, too?


0 comments:

Post a Comment